Wednesday, October 15, 2014

You are Spooktacular-Card Tutorial#7

     Hello crafters! Today's card is a super simple Halloween number.  I wanted to use my Lawn Fawn Spooktacular stamps as well as some copic coloring.  This would be a great card to reproduce in mass quantities if you wanted to include a little Halloween sentiment with a treat for your neighbors or friends!
A little close up
     I started by using my Martha Stewart Scoring board to create a standard size side-folding card from Bazzill card stock.  Next, I stamped the three little ghosts in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to Neenah Solar White card stock.  I colored them in using the C1 and C5 grey copics, and finished them off with a coating from my Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella Glitter pen in Clear.  I then moved to my Recollections Halloween 6x6 paper pad to select the chevron and striped papers.  Before adhering everything down, I embossed the 'you are spooktacular' sentiment in American Crafts white embossing powder.  Finally, I was ready to adhere everything down, using my ATG tape runner for the patterned paper and foam adhesive for the ghosts.
The completed card! (I decided the corners needed some last minute rounding)
     I hope you enjoyed the card for today!  I am loving my new Lawn Fawn Halloween stamps and I can't wait to play with the other images in the set. Thanks for stopping by!
estimated time= 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment