Monday, October 20, 2014

Thanks Polaroid-Card Tutorial #8

     Hi friends! So it looks like I might have already dropped the ball on this Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting business... I guess I might just have to double up on Wednesday to make up for it!  Today I have a thank you card to share with you.  I find that thank you cards are the type of cards I need the most, and the ones I have the most trouble making.  This layout is perfect to make multiples of and then have on hand for easy access.
A close up of the sentiment
     To start this card I cut and scored a top folding card out of 80 lb Neenah Desert Storm card stock.  I then used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Border die to cut my Studio Calico Wanderlust Collection paper.  Next, I used my Lawn Fawn Polaroid die with Neenah Solar White 80 lb paper.  I then cut a sheet of Recollections vellum to back the 'polaroid'.  I've been dying to use some vellum as of late, so this design element was über satisfying.  I knew I wanted to use letter stickers, so I found a set of white stickers and then colored them with copics to match the patterned paper.  Finally, I added my traditional finishing touches (bakers twine, dashed lines, and flat back pearls), and voila! Card Complete!
I'm in love with this patterned paper pack! 
      So there it is friends! I hope you are having a great October so far.  I'll be seeing you later this week with tons more Halloween fun!
estimated time= 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment